Hi list,

On a fresh Qubes 4.01 install with updates applied :

I copied a couple images to the user's home in dom0 and would like to
use them as a wallpaper.

But when I open the "Desktop settings" I cannot navigate the filsystem :
all the directories and files in the

"Folder / Other" selection dialog are grayed out.

Still I can manually type the path in the upper box and see the
directories and files appear - so it doesnt' seem to be a rights issue -
but they're still greyed out.

When I'm back to the pictures selection box, even though the correct
folder name is displayed, I can anyhow only see the images from the
original picture folder.

I checked the rights of the files and folders and everything seems to be
OK, still I cannot navigate and select what I want.

Any clue appreciated :)

Best regards.

ॐ

--