On 2019-03-24 19:09, 'awokd' via qubes-users wrote:
> Gaijin wrote on 3/23/19 3:32 AM:
>> While attempting to upgrade from R3.2 to R4.0.1 I get the error:
>> Missing features: IOMMU/VT-d/AMD-Vi, Interrupt Remapping
>>
>> I have an ASRock H67DE motherboard with an Intel i7-2600 CPU which
>> according to the specs supports both VT-d and VT-x, and I have both
>> specifically enabled in the BIOS. However, the Qubes 4 installer
>> apparently can't see them. (I wonder if this is because I can only boot
>> the installation USB in Legacy mode and not AHCI mode)
>>
>> I'm wondering if it would be OK to proceed with the install despite this
>> warning. Is there a way to check whether these BIOS settings are visible
>> to Qubes, or is this warning a clear indicator that they're not? (I
>> still have R3.2 working)
>>
> In R3.2's dom0 run qubes-hcl-report. Look for the 5 lines at the
> bottom. You can proceed with the install, but if you don't really have
> support it will fail when trying to set up sys-net after the initial
> post-install reboot.

I guess you mean the first five items instead of the last.
I posted my HCL here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/qubes-users/URIPsM1VURU
Looks like I do not have IOMMU or remapping available to Qubes.

I wouldn't get far without sys-net.

According to Intel my CPU does support VT-d and VT-x, might there be
some way to try to force Qubes? I've been using this machine since R1,
and would love to keep using it if possible.