Gaijin:
On 2019-03-24 19:09, 'awokd' via qubes-users wrote:

In R3.2's dom0 run qubes-hcl-report. Look for the 5 lines at the
bottom. You can proceed with the install, but if you don't really have
support it will fail when trying to set up sys-net after the initial
post-install reboot.

I guess you mean the first five items instead of the last.
I posted my HCL here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/qubes-users/URIPsM1VURU
Looks like I do not have IOMMU or remapping available to Qubes.

I wouldn't get far without sys-net.

According to Intel my CPU does support VT-d and VT-x, might there be
some way to try to force Qubes? I've been using this machine since R1,
and would love to keep using it if possible.

Those lines are on the bottom of the screen when you run it. :)
In addition to your CPU, your motherboard and BIOS/EFI also have to support IOMMU for it to work. Without it, you can install 4.0 and manually set up your sys-* VMs in PV mode, but this bypasses some of the security improvements. Probably time for a hardware upgrade, unfortunately.