Andrew David Wong:
> Dear Qubes Community,
>
> We regret to announce that the Qubes Tor onion services will no longer
> be maintained due to lack of resources. This includes all Qubes onion
> services, including the Qubes website onion mirror and the onion package
> repos.
>
> We would like to thank the Whonix Project for generously maintaining
> these services for over a year. [1] Maintaining the Tor onion services
> requires labor, servers, and bandwidth. Unfortunately, none of these
> resources are available to the Qubes OS or Whonix projects in sufficient
> quantities to allow us to continue offering these services.
>
> We recommend that users who currently rely on any Qubes onion addresses
> transition to the corresponding clearnet addresses immediately.
>

> [1]
> https://www.qubes-os.org/news/2018/01/23/qubes-whonix-next-gen-tor-onion-services/
>
> This announcement is also available on the Qubes website:
> https://www.qubes-os.org/news/2019/03/24/tor-onion-services-no-longer-maintained/

Wow, very sad. May I ask why so many extra resources are needed? Can't
you just install tor on the system that hosts your clearnet repos?

--
qubenix

CODE PGP: FE7454228594B4DDD034CE73A95D4D197E922B20
EMAIL PGP: 96096E4CA0870F1C5BAF7DD909D159E1241F9C54
IRC OTR: DFD1DA35 D74E775B 3E3DADB1 226282EE FB711765