On 4/15/19 6:25 PM, unman wrote:
> Why do you say this? Backup works fine with a buster qube. What is the
> exact problem that you have?

I apologize. The issue was between chair and keyboard. In Fedora
external drives are mounted under /run/media/user and in Debian under
/media/user ... sorry for wasting your time. I must have been very tired
last time I tried.

It all works now. Funny enough all of my qubes are based on modified
debian-minimal templates, which makes me very happy as there are no
unneeded packages installed. OCD granted. The only qube I have to run
with the full debian template is sys-usb. I'll keep searching what is
needed (natuilus and qubes-core-agent-nautilus alone are not enough). If
I figure it out, I will reply here.

Thank you!

/Sven