Hello,
Could anyone also be so kind to offer me an invite for rise.net as well?
It seems to me that people interested in digital privacy not only find out
about qubes, but also about riseup and other tools. As it was written before
here, it seems that riseup is more of a political matter then a privacy matter.
Their vision comes first, and privacy is sort of a consequence  or a mean, a
tool. If think that is what they clearly point out.
As for the privacy part of it and if this is still a Qubes discussion group. I
was wondering if any of you have already been using it as your main OS and
together with which combinations?
As qubes principle is on making compartments of everything I wonder how you
guys have been using it in regards of browsers, search engine, mail clients,
cloud storage, etc.
I have been thinking about that and I had an ideia to separate every part of my
life in 4 boxes (social, online shopping, professional and personal) and use
different email, cloud storage, browser and search engine for each one.
For example :
Box 1: tutanota mail, pcloud storage, Firefox and ddg
Box 2 protonmail, mega storage, pale moon and searx
Box 3 disroot, woelkli storage, brave and swisscows
Box 4 riseup, tresorit storage, tor and qwant

Do you guys think that would work well with qubes?
Also, another problem I find with this OS is that until now it seems that is
kinda of a luck game for the OS to work on each laptop since they still don't
have any official suggestion for a machine in which the OS would surely work. I
don't even known which machine I should buy for that to work. In contrast, even
though it is simple, but the Tails OS is easy and I know it runs anywhere. For
that reason I have been using tails, until I can figure out a machine that will
work with qubes.
Also, just wondering, what do you guys do with your smart phones?? It seems
that sometimes we worry so much about our PC's, but then our smartphones keep
recording all of our lives.