On Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at 11:26:49 AM UTC-7,
bm-2cu9wcijafoqtf6...@bitmessage.ch wrote:
> Dear qubes-users,
>
> I am long time qubes follower and user. I apologize in advance if anyone
> feels this request is spam.
>
> I am looking for two invite codes needed to sign up to anonymous
> riseup.net email service.
>
> I am hoping there are some qubes users who are riseup.net account
> holders.
>
> Can anyone please send me a couple of invite codes that I might be able
> to sign up?
>
> Thank you in advance.

I am using QUbes several years this is my first p3ost to this group,m hope I am
compliant with the regs and am not inadertantly in viol eg top-posting, etc.

So I am wondering if riseup is not inferior to protonmail or tutanota because
(1) riseup is ideologically committed to some kind of left/dyi/anarchist
worldview and might regard almost anyone not in total agreement with the latest
poliitically correct consensus as evil and possibly subjected therefore to some
kind of discriminatory process (2) riseup is basically waving a red flag at
virtually all Western intelligence agencies as well as every form of right wing
or alt-right in that it's antifa-esque orientation is unduly provocative. (*)
It may not have the level of professionalism available eg at protonmail
although its' current look and feel is a big imrpovement .

Adside from that, the lag time and now apparently the need for in vite codes is
kind of ridiculous.  Just some thoughts herre...