Daniil Travnikov:
> On Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 6:52:03 PM UTC+3, dro...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> What do you mean? I thought 15 version of Whonix already official in Qubes.
>>> Or I am missing something?
>>
>> No, it was officially released by WHONIX, not by Qubes.  I'm sure the Qubes
>> engineers are working on an official template as we speak.
>
> Tell me please where did you find official Whonix template released by Qubes
> engineers? I mean for example if I have now the 13 version of Whonix, where
> could I get the 14 version from?

Please see https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Qubes/Install to upgrade your
Whonix qubes. 13 is out of date and unsupported. 15 is the new version.

Whonix templates are developed and maintained by the Whonix team. They
are available from the Qubes "community" repo. Following the linked
procedure will result in them getting downloaded from there. Unless
there have been some recent developments, they are not technically Qubes
official templates- those are located in the templates-itl repo.

In other words, Qubes-Whonix 15 is as official as it's going to get. :)
Looks like Qubes 4.0.2 is on the way which will include the updated
templates too, but it could be a couple months:
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/5108.