On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 12:11:24PM +0200, David Hobach wrote:
> On 7/10/19 3:52 AM, Andrew David Wong wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Qubes Community,
> > >
> > > We're pleased to announce the first release candidate for Qubes 4.0.2!
> > >
> > > Features:
> > > ?? - All 4.0 dom0 updates to date
> > > ?? - Fedora 30 TemplateVM
> > > ?? - Debian 10 TemplateVM
> > > ?? - Whonix 15 Gateway and Workstation TemplateVMs
> > > ?? - Linux kernel 4.19 by default
> > >
> > > Qubes 4.0.2-rc1 is available on the Downloads page. [1]
>
> I just checked
>
> sudo qubes-dom0-update --action=search qubes-template
>
> and found
>
> debian-8
> debian-9
> fedora-30
> fedora-25-minimal
> fedora-28-minimal
>
> No debian-10 however. Did I miss something?

We haven't released a Debian-10 template as yet, except in testing.
The version in testing shows this behaviour, so it may be better to wait
until we have a template build *after* buster was released.

That rc includes a Debian-10 - it's a testing release of 4.0.2, and
includes the Debian-10 template from testing.  Obviously the final
release of 4.0.2 wont have a Debian-10 that shows this behaviour.