New Qubes user here, with less than a week's experience.

Having fumbled my way through the initial install I'm now encountering a
few tiny niggles that should be simple to fix.

The first one that springs to mind is the default keyboard shortcuts in
Terminal for Copy and Paste, which are Ctrl-Shift-C and Ctrl-Shift-V. But
these clash with the inter-qube copy and paste shortcuts.

Changing the default modifier in the Terminal app to use Alt instead of
Ctrl would seem to make sense? So Alt-Shift-C and Alt-Shift-V.

Smoothing these wrinkles, although each of them is tiny, could make a big
difference IMHO.

Thoughts?