On 7/19/19 9:11 PM, 'awokd' via qubes-users wrote:
Luc libaweb:
Hello,

When I update my Dom0, I have :
Failed to synchronize cach for repo "template" and "current"

But, I have then nothing to do and complete.

This error is usually temporary, like if you are having internet trouble. Try running update again.

Qubes OS is updated ?

My release cat is 4.0 but not 4.0.1 ?

A fully patched install of 4.0 is no different than 4.0.1.

I don't uderstand if I have to upgrade template or it's automatic whith the update tool.

Thanks

The update tool will update patches within templates. However, it does not handle updating to entirely new template versions like Fedora 29 to 30 or Debian 9 to 10. See https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates for those.

if the debian 10 sentence is current, is the documentation soon to be updated ?

any guesstimate on the -10 fresh templates ETA <-- sorry to ask  :)

PS: in tbird how does one reply to
awokd <awokd-3/zlzwshf7wrjjtfvab...@public.gmane.org>

I can a popup error recipient name rejected no domain found