On 7/25/19 3:48 PM, unman wrote:
On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 08:49:00AM +0000, 'awokd' via qubes-users wrote:
Jon deps:

if the debian 10 sentence is current, is the documentation soon to be
updated ?

any guesstimate on the -10 fresh templates ETA <-- sorry to ask?? :)

The Debian 10 Qubes template isn't out yet. It's in testing so it should
be soon. Hopefully, associated documentation would be updated around the
same time.

PS: in tbird how does one reply to
awokd <awokd-3/zlzwshf7wrjjtfvabc2a-xmd5yjdbdmrexy1tmh2...@public.gmane.org>

I can a popup error recipient name rejected no domain found

I don't know how Gmane works. Maybe you can't reply to posters directly
with it. Using the Qubes listserv with email does work for that.

Debian-10 is stuck in testing at the moment because it needs packages
from the *testing* repositories for updating. This could be confusing if
users install from current and don't want to use the testing
repositories.

Also, I've noticed a few regressions in the minimal template which need
fixing before release. So testing it remains.
Andrew will announce when the templates become available in "current".

I don't think that Gmane works any more, does it? If you have a message
referenced
ed there you should be able to find it in archive.org, and reply from
there.

I use thunderbird to read the qubes-users, then I right click and "respond to all" it populates and email with

qubes-users-/jypxa39uh5tlh3mboc...@public.gmane.org <qubes-users-/jypxa39uh5tlh3mboc...@public.gmane.org>

awokd <awokd-3/zlzwshf7wrjjtfvabc2a-xmd5yjdbdmrexy1tmh2...@public.gmane.org>

in the "To:" fields

then there is a "newsgroup:" field  gmane.os.qubes.user

I retitle the "to:" field to qubes-users@googlegroups.com <qubes-users@googlegroups.com>

and delete the other fields

but actually have no idea if this is  the  best method for   gmane  use

so seems gmane does work at least for reading  the newsgroup  sir unman   :)