robbie.sha...@gmail.com:
> Hey,
>
> Just learned about Qubes OS a few days ago.
>
> Jos seemed to have had a successful install of R3.0 with manual wireless
> driver install -> HCL - HP Elitebook 8570p

The actual text is greatly preferred over pictures, but from what I was
able to make out, looks like it freezes when trying to write the boot
block. Some UEFI's have an option (so called antivirus) that block
writes to MBR- check yours for that and disable temporarily. Also try
switching to legacy boot mode if that's not it.