Hi crazyqube,

I've used this to generate 20-30 VMs.

I've noticed some incomplete installs (50/50). There do seem to be come
timing dependencies that sometimes cause failures. I'll be investigating
these further next week.

I have some thoughts on changes I'll work on, if you're not planning to
work on them, that might address some of these:

- Defaulting to debug=true so that boot problems can be easily diagnosed,
with instructions on how the user should manually disable it when finished.
- Increasing the device-stub VM priority from 256 to 1000 during install
utilizing xl sched-credit. This dramatically increases the IO throughput
for the installation.
- Defaulting to no-network. For the most qubes usage, I think many of us
won't plan to connect Windows to the internet.
- If network is explicitly set, only set it to the given option
before/after the final boot cycle, to minimize interference.
- Increasing the run-time of the final boot cycle, and possibly overlapping
that shutdown with the next creation. Utilize qvm-run shutdown.exe or
qvm-run a script instead of qvm-shutdown.
- Refactor repeated code into bash functions.
-  Ensure loop devices in windows-mgmt are removed when finished (keep the
qui-devices menu uncluttered)
- Perhaps restart windows-mgmt between VM creations.
- Automate installation of xenvbd 8.2.2 or 8.2.1 after appropriate Windows
7 updates are installed.
- Document that xenvbd is needed for attaching block devices from
qui-devices.
- Utilize double digit counter instead of single digit.
- Option to disable windows update permanantly.
- Option to initiate windows update on last reboot (after QWT is installed).
- Increase qrexec_timeout to 600 by default.

Brendan