V C:
> Sorry for the noob question but I am getting a pop-up warning that my "Root
> File is almost out of memory"? Its kinda scary...

Not noob to ask and fix before it causes more problems! Click on the
Qubes disk monitor widget in the top right; that's probably where the
warnings are coming from. Also, check "sudo lvdisplay qubes_dom0/pool00"
in dom0. It should show a similar pool data %. If your allocated
metadata is over 80%, don't do the next steps.

Try running "sudo fstrim -av" in dom0 first, and see if that helps. If
not, find your largest qube with the most free space and run the same
command inside it. Check lvdisplay again and see if the data % went
down, and that metadata % didn't increase too much.

--
- don't top post