Is there any way to automatically do stream isolation on a per-VM basis?

For example:

I start AppVM "A", with networking via Whonix, and interact with the
internet as "Alice"

I start AppVM "B", with networking via Whonix, and interact with the
internet as "Bob"

Naturally I want Alice to appear to be using a different IP address than
Bob, else the two identities are linked.

Right now it appears this is not necessarily the case -- the network
traffic of AppVMs A and B may end up using the same Tor circuits (and
exit nodes).

Is there a way to set this up?