Guerlan:
Whenever I close the lid of the notebook, when I open again, I see the
keyboard light lightning up but the screen never lights and I have to
reboot.

Is there a fix for it?

It sounds like suspend/resume isn't working correctly on your laptop under Qubes. Does the same thing happen when you click suspend from the logout menu?

As a workaround, open the Xfce Power Manager (Start -> System Tools -> Power Manager) and change the lid switch to "do nothing." This way it won't go into suspend when you close the lid, but it'll at least turn off the screen.

Something else to try: download Fedora 30 and boot into a live CD/USB, and try suspend/resume (by closing the lid) from there, and see if the screen comes back on. If it does, it probably means Qubes' dom0 (F25) is too old for your hardware.

Also it would help to know the make and model of your laptop. Ideally, you can submit an HCL report: https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/hcl/