I did the HCL report and sent.

I tried the manual sleep and it wont work, the same thing happens as when I
close the lid: the keyboard goes off and the screen goes blank and nothing
returns when I open. I tried pressing the power button but also didn't work.

The workaround isn't good for me because my notebook has very limited
battery, so I need for it to sleep while closed.

I tried Fedora 30 and sleep worked perfectly. I just closed the lid and
reopened and it worked.