rathol obcheek:
Dear all, after installing Qubes 3.2.1 on a laptop (HP 255 G5), I want to
migrate the Windows system previously installed on there. Furthermore,
there is an Opensuse (Leap 15.1) installed on a second laptop I want to
migrate into Qubes as well.
My thought is to image both operating systems with a cloning tool such as
Clonezilla.
I would really appreciate any kind of support from people willing to share
similar experiences, thanks in advance.

Interesting question. I don't know enough about the specifics, but you might find this helpful: https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/standalone-and-hvm/

For example it covers how to convert a VirtualBox VM to Qubes. I imagine it would be pretty much the same process for a physical machine, once you clone the drive to a file.