I will try to not top post iv read how it's done but it does not seem to have
worked on my last msg, I dont see any other way to rely and I'm replying to the
last msg of this thread.

My intel cpu is a i7-4930MX with haswell gpu integrated. As I said before my
whole system worked amazing before the DGPUs died on me, they were actually 2
different gpus to one was a gtx 675m and the other I can not figure out what it
is as of yet. But this is pretty interesting that qubes worked perfect on 2
different nvidia gpus and now wont work on the integrated intel gpu. All the
bios settings are right but x startup fails.