> The improper grouping is probably somewhere in AGESA, which is provided

> > to the manufacturers by AMD. It could be because of hardware related
> > limitations, which again are supplied by AMD. Sometimes vendors take
> > liberties (cost cutting measures) with both and break functionality, as
> > their primary/sole concern is that Windows boots. This can especially be
> > the case with consumer class machines such as Ryzen. Agree it would be
> > nice if Xen handled this failure mode more gracefully. Not sure there is
> > much Qubes can do here, though. On the other hand, my older AMD
> > (pre-Ryzen) consumer laptop running Coreboot has correct groupings.

I could be wrong, but aren't these PCI assignments and hierarchies coded
within the ACPI DSDT table in BIOS?
I remember as if in UEFI the ACPI tables could be overridden somehow...
Or - since kernel 5.3.x(?) you can supply certain ACPI tables (as files,
stored in initrd) to the kernel using commandline parameters* (some
additional acpi manipulations are needed to extract the current dsdt to see
what is in there and make changes in aml...)

Or - before all - you can simply try to boot the kernel with cmdline:
acpi=nocrs (or off) and let the kernel "enroll" the PCI devices. Maybe
worth to try - just one reboot...

*:https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/admin-guide/acpi/initrd_table_override.html