On 2020-01-03 7:43 AM, haaber wrote:
> On 1/3/20 3:21 AM, Andrew David Wong wrote:
>> Dear Qubes Community,
>>
>> We're pleased to announce the release of Qubes 4.0.2! This is the second
>> stable point release of Qubes 4.0. It includes many updates over the
>> initial 4.0 release, in particular:
>>
>> - - All 4.0 dom0 updates to date
>> - - Fedora 30 TemplateVM
>> - - Debian 10 TemplateVM
>> - - Whonix 15 Gateway and Workstation TemplateVMs
>> - - Linux kernel 4.19 by default
>>
>> Qubes 4.0.2 is available on the Downloads page:
>
> Dear Andrew (and other users), thanks and a happy new year! I observe
> since one week, that my usual update command
>
> sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes*testing
>
> shows "no new updates available", despite this announcement and a
> previous QSB announcement by Marek. Is this normal? Should I worry?
> Thank you, Bernhard

In a dom0 terminal, the command "sudo dnf history" will show you the
package transaction history of your dom0 updates. The most recent one
I have is from early-mid December.

Each one has an ID number, which you can use to get more info. For
example, if the ID number at the top of your list is 42, try "sudo dnf
history info 42". Now you can see which packages were installed,
updated, uninstalled, etc.

My aforementioned most recent entry from early-mid December involved
upgrading Xen packages to 4.8.5-14 for QSB #055. [1]

However, you're probably thinking of the more recent QSB #056, which
was published on December 25. [2] As stated in that QSB, the packages
are only for TemplateVMs and StandaloneVMs. ("The packages for domUs
are to be installed in TemplateVMs and StandaloneVMs via the Qube
Manager or via their respective package managers...").

In short, I'm not aware of any dom0 updates in the past couple of weeks.

[1] https://www.qubes-os.org/news/2019/12/11/qsb-055/
[2] https://www.qubes-os.org/news/2019/12/25/qsb-056/

- --
Andrew David Wong (Axon)