May be it already somehow exists and I am not aware of it, but it would be
very interesting to be able to save backup settings, that is a list of VMs
that contain your current ordinary activity and you want to backup more
often and fast.

I mean not everything which in my case is over 250gb, not only vaultVM,
which is easy to set, but lacking other important VMs.

Rather being able to save a list of perhaps 5-7 more important VMs so that
they are ready for a fast backup.

I know there is a CLI that does just that and once even wrote a script for
that, but I am never sure it still works as intended over so many Qubes
upgrades and after every new Qubes installation all my scripts are moved
from home to elsewhere for some reasons that do not understand yet.

So backup is important and any incentive to win backup lazyness is worth
every effort, particularly because automating Qubes backups is impossible
or extremely difficult.

Is it complicated to add this "save backup setting" to the GUI?
Best