I think some window managers allow one to pin certain applications to
particular virtual desktops. But those aren’t really security features, more
just window manager tricks to help users organize windows.

My preference would be something along the lines of support for allowing
multiple local x-servers in dom0 [or in future displayVM(s)] and options to
allow mapping of dom0 and guests/domUs each or in groups to a particular
x-server. Certain features would not work across x-windows sessions, e.g. inter
vm copy/paste. One could also enforce it at the qubes policy level (e.g. no
qvm-copy either).

Useful if you want to reduce the chances of mistakenly leaking data across
client work and/or personas.