Hi Defiant

Slightly off topic but this might be useful for you.

In my view, and this is purely personal, there is a slightly more coherent
feel to working under Debian templates anyway. In part that is because even
the full Debian template is less filled out than the fedora one, so that
forces you to be in more control of what software the template contains. So
my suggestion would be to go over to Debian, including thunar as the file
manager. As shroobi says, to get the qubes-specific exensions you need to
install the relevant .deb in the Debian template.

Note also that the full Debian template, out of the box, does not support
sys-net -firewall -usb. If you want to do that, then add the packages
suggested in the docs that the Debian minimal template needs to support
those VMs. Some of the packages are already installed, but apt is clever
enough to tell you and skip over those, so its easier to "install" the lot
than figure out which ones are missing.