I got a ping saying there was an update for my fedora-30 template VM,  So,
I started the Qubes updater.  I then get the error that it needs an
additional 34 MB to install the kernel image.  No problem, I think.  So I
go to the documentation and look up how to increase the size of the
template VMs.  Easy peasy -- I increase the size of the Fedora-30 template
by a couple of gigs, and reboot-- and the new space shows up.  Great I
think.  I start the updater and get the same error.  I then watch it
happen, and when I start the updater, it opens something called the
"disp-mgmt-fedora-30" vm, which I didn't even know existed.  Obviously,
changing the size of the fedora template vm didn't change the size of this.

How do I change the size of the "disp-mgmt-fedora-30" vm -- and is it safe
to to?  I assume it's hidden from me for a reason...

Thanks!

billo