On Sun, 19 Jan 2020, man...@andaztech.com wrote:

> I downloaded and ran RebornOS from a live USB, the Intel AX200 gets
> picked up be default and works (used it for two hours with no issues)
> The only difference I could see wa the firmware file loaded was
> iwlwifi-cc-a0-50.ucode instead of the iwlwifi-cc-a0-46.ucode
>
> Will try that firmware on a qubes VM and update.
>
> Anyone tried that firmware file?

Yes, I've tried also with -50 firmware (with a number combinations of
kernel versions; firmwares -46, -48, and -50; and also with and w/o dkms
backport). My problems did not go away with it nor was there any notable
change.

I've not tested is baremetal myself (and have no intention to). Perhaps
the problems are related to having Xen in the equation (but that's just
a guess).

--
 i.