> small number of ClipOS users

Totally legit argument, True ;)

>  I still think the idea of running CLIP
> OS in Qubes is really cool and would love to see it; I just think your
> argument for it wasn't convincing.

I totally get your points and generally agree. I still think the current
default of "install whatever you like in a Qube and fully trust the Xen
isolation", like debian with passwordless sudo, is something the Qubes
community should work on in the future. May it be something like
OpenBSD, ClipOS, Alpine or any other solution.