Okay, I’ll try. But sometimes I first find it appropriate afterwards.

I clicked on the Qubes-icon on the far left in the menu line in top of the
screen -> System Tools -> Network Connection -> Add. Followed the guide.

But after searching the net, it seems that this guide only works in other Linux
OS’s and not in Qubes OS.

Instead I have to go into the sys-net settings... I have tried to follow the
following guide, bit it seems that this method can’t bee used in 4.0.3 as
sys-net settings looks very differently and without the same guide to manage
internet connections.

Link to viewed guide:
https://bytefreaks.net/gnulinux/qubes-os-connect-to-wi-fi-or-ethernet-or-another-network

Image of sys-net settings:
https://bytefreaks.net/gnulinux/qubes-os-connect-to-wi-fi-or-ethernet-or-another-network/attachment/06-qubes-dom0-settings-application-for-sys-net

Image of the window to manage internet connections:
https://bytefreaks.net/gnulinux/qubes-os-connect-to-wi-fi-or-ethernet-or-another-network/attachment/07-qubes-dom0-wi-fi-and-ethernet-settings-for-sys-net