I need to add swap space to a VM, but it's not clear to me how to do it.
If this were "normal" linux, I'd just add a swap file, but I don't know if
I need can do that in dom0, and if that translates to available swap space
in my VMs.  The last time I played with memory things in dom0, I brought
the system down, so I'm a little hesitant to just go in and do it.

So... say I want to add a 50G swap file.  Can I just dd the space and make
the swap file like normal in dom0?  Do I have to create another real swap
partition?

Thanks!

billo