tirsdag den 17. marts 2020 kl. 19.02.52 UTC+1 skrev M:

> tirsdag den 17. marts 2020 kl. 18.51.56 UTC+1 skrev Sven Semmler:
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 10:36:24AM -0700, 'M' via qubes-users wrote:
>> > Can the need to install the specific qubes agent programs in the HVM be
>> the
>> > reason why I haven't been able to surf the web from inside a Debian HVM
>> ? -
>> > you may see my other thread about this.
>>
>> Nope. For that you only have to check the assigned IP, subnet and
>> gateway in the Qube Manager UI for that particular qube and then apply
>> those settings inside the HVM.
>>
>> See also "Setting up networking for HVMs" on this page:
>> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/standalone-and-hvm/
>>
>> > When it is possible to only make shortcuts in the Qube Menu for the
>> > programs that I would like to use, can I then delete the template again
>> and
>> > just install the music programs I would like to use in the preinstalled
>> > Debian template... ?
>>
>> I'm not entirely sure I understand your question correctly.
>>
>> -> Using the Qube Manager you can select which applications that are
>> installed in any particular template will show in the Qube Menu.
>>
>> -> If all this effort was only about a particular program then yes: you
>> should have stated your need / intent more clearly at the beginning. You
>> can simply install that program in whatever template you use (debian,
>> fedora ... whatever)
>>
>> > 1)  Shall I just delete the Ubuntu template Qube again by open the Qube
>> > Manager and click on delete qube, or do I have to delete other things ?
>>
>> You installed it via RPM so the clean way is to uninstall it via 'sudo
>> dnf erase name_of_the_package' in dom0
>>
>> > 2)  Can I just delete the Template file from dom0 by using the file
>> > manager, or do I have to delete or edit other files and if so which ?
>>
>> That would result in issues down the road if you'd ever want to install
>> this template again (basically you would leave the system in a state
>> where it thinks the template is already installed). Don't do that.
>>
>> > 3)  How can I install a specific program in the preinstalled Debian 10
>> > template - for example this program: https://flavio.tordini.org/musique
>> ?
>>
>> Follow these instruction inside the template:
>> https://askubuntu.com/questions/40779/how-do-i-install-a-deb-file-via-the-command-line#40781
>>

>> /Sven
>>
>> --
>>  public key: https://www.svensemmler.org/0x8F541FB6.asc
>> fingerprint: D7CA F2DB 658D 89BC 08D6 A7AA DA6E 167B 8F54 1FB6
>>

> Thank, you very much !
>
> I prefer a GUI-approach, but if that can't be done, I'll try the terminal
> as a secondary/last approach.
>
> I'll look into it.

I have tried to uninstall the template by executing this command in dom0:  sudo
dnf erase qubes-template-bionic-desktop-4.0.1-202001121248.noarch.rpm
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fqubes.3isec.org%2FTemplates_4.0%2Fqubes-template-bionic-desktop-4.0.1-202001121248.noarch.rpm&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH2J5k5Sk36ySKBfxnLTYciH9K34g>

Then the terminal return:
"No match for argument:
qubes-template-bionic-desktop-4.0.1-202001121248.noarch.rpm
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fqubes.3isec.org%2FTemplates_4.0%2Fqubes-template-bionic-desktop-4.0.1-202001121248.noarch.rpm&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH2J5k5Sk36ySKBfxnLTYciH9K34g>
Error: No packages marked for removal."

What shall I write instead of "