On Saturday, 9 May 2020 22:03:15 UTC+1, Steve Coleman wrote:

> On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 7:13 PM Catacombs <ggg...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
>> A Journalist or a Human Rights investigator, I think are more comfortable
>> with ease of use, not secure.
>>

> There is always a trade-off between security and usability for sure.  .....

I'll just throw-in my two-cents slightly-tangential opinion regarding
Qube's usability.

I often say about my Chromebook, is that it might not be able to do as much
as you can with a conventional PC, but what it does do, it does well. I
think that kind of mindset is important when thinking about Qubes. If it's
hard to do networking, or play videos, then maybe that should be tolerated,
in light of it being able to do its other functions pretty well. Sometimes
we have to work or think around problems, rather than thinking things like,
I need to use my 3D-optimised hardware under Qubes, so Qubes must be
further developed to cater for that.

Anyway, that's just my contributed opinion.

Kind regards,

Mark Fernandes