Quoting myself:

After some deep research I discovered that the WWAN slot indeed takes a*
> SATA M.2 *SSD. (source
> <http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/new-latitude-5470.785426/page-9#post-10227440>
> ).
> You'd better go for the shorter ones, otherwise they'll collide with the
> inner plastic frame and won't fit. I believe you can fit 32 and 40mm length
> drives without any trouble.

So a SATA M.2 2242 or 2230 should fit. Examples
<https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=sata+m.2+2242&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=sata+m.2+2230>

I couldn't find those sizes here in my country. So as I explained on the
same post, I disassembled and broke away pieces of the inner frame to fit a
2280 size drive.