Hey Andrew!

Did exactly that and even went a step further.

Installed Fedora onto my 256gb USB drive. Works flawlessly.

Then copied the Qubes iso onto the 256gb Fedora drive.

Wrote the Qubes install using the command line onto 32gb USB drive. (Same exact
kind used to install Fedora)

Shutdown restart and boot the Qubes installer with legacy boot from usb.

Blue splash screen with “Install Qubes” and “Test Media then Install Qubes”
appears.

Chose install Qubes, about and same errors occur.

Could there be something corrupted with the .iso? I’m seriously at a loss

Here’s a link to a video I shot with the last attempt. Maybe there’s something
I’m missing:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yndf1lGhQexMtfe0SdZtCninkAE8m4lU/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks so much for the help!