On 2020-07-15 14:09, unman wrote:
I agree to use salt-KISS but, with using the command line in salt renders it
somehow less useful from my point of view. For example I've to be careful not
to execute that script twice etc.
Actually, in this case you*dont*  need to worry about that, because
afaik firefox will only keep the last entry and will prune the others.

You're right with the second try. I just mixed 2 solutions into 1 during
copying.
This one fails basically with the same error.
<snip>
Any other suggestions?

unman, as always very appreciated for your help. That did the trick.