The following question is likely to raise some eyebrows, given that the
point of using Qubes is to achieve security through domain isolation.
Thus, I'll start with a brief summary of the context to indicate why I'm
interested in this topic--the actual question is printed *in bold*
below.  I should also apologize at the outset for any stupidity in this
question--I'm pretty new at Qubes, and also at networking (e.g., I've
never setup a server of any kind before).

Here's the background:  I use Joplin, a markdown editor and notetaker,
to manage daily notes / TODO's / journal entries / many other things.
In particular, when I encounter a website or article I'd like to stash
for later reading or reference, I use Joplin's build-in "web clipper"
extension on Firefox to save a MD version of the page to a Joplin
notebook.  Unfortunately, since I tend to do most of my journaling and
personal work in a network-isolated VM, while web clippings end up in
notebooks on networked VMs, I currently have a bunch of fragmentary
Joplin notebooks scattered across several VMs.  I could manually pass
clippings between qubes using qvm-copy, but that's painfully repetitive
and kind of defeats the time-saving purpose of an app like Joplin.

One of the nice things about Joplin is that it offers a number of ways
to cloud-sync notebooks across devices (similar to Evernote, but without
the proprietary software / file formats).  This got me wondering:

*Question: Is there a simple way to setup a dedicated "server" VM*
*using WebDAV to allow qubes to [automatically / periodically] exchange
encrypted data even without Internet access?  If so, what are the
security implications of doing this?  If not, what are some alternative
ways of automating data transfers between qubes?
*

Thanks in advance for any help.

~~Mike
**