On Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 1:29:49 AM UTC+2 Dylanger Daly wrote:

> > You have good taste in laptops. :)
>
> Haha thank you, as do you, the T14 was second on my list, yeah I suspect
> there will be plenty of Qubes users on these devices they tick a lot of
> boxes, I've never used Qubes with >4 Cores so it'll be a nice experience.
>
> Yes, better support for new Ryzen CPU's would be nice. I would like an
4800H in my next machine, they're so fast.
Maybe newer kernel versions like the kernel-latest package can be included
as optional kernel versions in the Qubes ISO. That would make it a lot more
user friendly to install Qubes on newer hardware without having to manually
create an ISO with a newer kernel.