On 8/20/20 7:50 PM, 'Crowphale' via qubes-users wrote:
Within the fedora-31 template, I installed Signal[1] messaging app, using Copr:

sudo dnf copr enable luminoso/Signal-Desktop

sudo dnf install signal-desktop

Then, I enabled Signal in "personal" domain, and restarted. However, when I try
to start Signal using the GUI, nothing happens.

Is there a way to start an app using commandline or somehow so that I can see
some sort of debug log so that I can figure out what's going on?

Thank you very much for any tips.
-Crowphale

You should be able to start Signal from a terminal in your AppVM which should provide output if there is any.