Thank you so much! It's working. Installing libXScrnSaver fixed the issue.
(Sent a PR to fix the issue:

https://github.com/luminoso/fedora-copr-signal-desktop/pull/4)
I'm puzzled though, does anyone know why did running the `qvm-run` command in
dom0 terminal gave me 127, instead of the missing dependency?