I need help recovering my OS!

When I have fully started QubesOS, only *dom0 is up and ready* for use -
but *no Qube is booted up* whatsoever.

When I then try to start a Qube manually from the Qube Manager, i.e.
"sys-ubs", then I get the error message:

"*volume qubes_dom0/vm-fedora-29-root missing*"

But I did certainly not delete anything from my system, so it cannot be
missing. How can I get this up and running again?

(Btw, I got here because I had the following bug and ran the explained
procedure: https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/5160)

Thank you very much for any help!