On 12/11/20 9:22 AM, unman wrote:
On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 08:56:20AM -0500, Stumpy wrote:
Is there a way to ftp to another computer on my LAN from a appvm that is
using a proxyvm?

I am able to ftp to other computers when I set this appvm to just use the
default firewall, but sometimes I forget to set it back to use a vpn vm; but
if I have the appvm using the vpn/proxy vm then I am unable to reach any of
the other computers on my LAN?

Please advise

Yes - you need to adjust the firewall rules on the vpn qube to direct
(ftp) traffic from the source ip to the local network - you could make
this *highly* specific by specifying the destination in the new rule.

pardon my ignorance but how would I do that? I know it would be in settings -> firewall settings but after that it gets a bit fuzzy?

What method are you using to set up the vpn?

I used the new community vpn setup