TheCrispyToast:

Furthermore, how can one go about adding a shortcut? I've created a
.desktop file and then used these instructions
<http://qubesosfasa4zl44o4tws22di6kepyzfeqv3tg4e3ztknltfxqrymdad.onion/doc/managing-appvm-shortcuts/>but
am not sure what the custom menu entry would look like inside the
anon-whonix-vm.menu file would look like...

<Menu>
      <Name>Pidgin</Name>
      <Include>
              <Filename>pidgin.desktop</Filename>
//Do I put the whole path to the .desktop file?
      </Include>
</Menu>

Not sure about Pidgen in particular, but the above shortcut looks alright. Don't need the full path, but verify it's there inside the AppVM.

--
- don't top post