Hi!

I have a question about installing additional software (e.g. GIMP in debian-10):
The options I see are:
1) Install it in some AppVM based on debian-10
2) Clone debian-10 template and install software there. Create some AppVM based on that template

I'd guess 1) needs less space, but for 2) I'm not sure what happens when updates are applied to both, the template and the AppVM.

Regards,
Ulrich