I have a situation with a Windows 10 AppVM that I am hoping someone with
more experience might be able to answer. I created my first Windows 10 VM a
few months ago using the qvm-create-windows-cube.sh script and it seemed to
work well enough.

But just recently when I just wanted to start it to update the OS software
it started up fine but claimed that my password had expired and it forced
me to change it. I do know what I set it to but now each time it starts it
says "Username or password incorrect" and then prompts me to login with a
valid password. I don't remember it ever prompting me before, and I don't
know what is even trying this other password that is evidently incorrect.

Q: Where is this other supposed/incorrect password being passed into it
from, and is there any way to go back to not needing this login
requirement?

thanks,

Steve