On 2/23/21 12:58 PM, load...@gmail.com wrote:
*So could anybody tell me is this the latest version of Qubes OS or
something happened with my update process?*

The packages you mentioned are all pretty dated.

Actually I had a similar issue a few months back when I noticed that Qubes OS
wasn't updating anymore.

I was using a non-standard update VM though. Going back to the standard update
VM (sys-fw) fixed it for me.

I recall that there was a similar bug on github for updating over VPN or
sys-whonix at the time, but I cannot find it anymore.

You might also want to try a different template for the update VM (e.g. Fedora,
if you're running Debian).