вторник, 23 февраля 2021 г. в 21:56:03 UTC+3, David Hobach:

> On 2/23/21 12:58 PM, load...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> The packages you mentioned are all pretty dated.
>
> Actually I had a similar issue a few months back when I noticed that Qubes
> OS wasn't updating anymore.
>
> I was using a non-standard update VM though. Going back to the standard
> update VM (sys-fw) fixed it for me.
>
> I recall that there was a similar bug on github for updating over VPN or
> sys-whonix at the time, but I cannot find it anymore.
>
> You might also want to try a different template for the update VM (e.g.
> Fedora, if you're running Debian).
>
> Thank you for you answer.
Actually I did not change default Dom0 UpdateVM in the past.

But anyway I tried 3 different ways with '*sys-net*', '*sys-firewall*' and '
*sys-whonix*':

*[user@dom0 ~]$ sudo qubes-dom0-updateUsing sys-whonix as UpdateVM to
download updates for Dom0; this may take some time...No new updates
availableQubes OS Repository for Dom0                     25 MB/s |  26
kB     00:00    [user@dom0 ~]$ sudo qubes-dom0-updateUsing sys-net as
UpdateVM to download updates for Dom0; this may take some time...Fedora 25
- x86_64 - Updates                    7.7 MB/s |  24 MB     00:03    Fedora
25 - x86_64                              4.6 MB/s |  50 MB     00:11
determining the fastest mirror (15 hosts).. done.--  B/s |   0  B     --:--
ETAQubes Templates repository                      2.1 kB/s | 5.6 kB
00:02    Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:01 ago on Tue Feb 23 22:22:50
2021.Dependencies resolved.Nothing to do.Complete!No packages
downloadedQubes OS Repository for Dom0                     25 MB/s |  26
kB     00:00    [user@dom0 ~]$ sudo qubes-dom0-updateUsing sys-firewall as
UpdateVM to download updates for Dom0; this may take some time...Last
metadata expiration check: 3:05:31 ago on Tue Feb 23 19:17:49