Hi,
As some of you may know, months(years?) ago, I've setup a pipeline that is
automatically PR latest kernels for Qubes OS and more recently, pulseaudio
headers too. This is done every week.

At some point, I added the build of ISO including kernel-latest for users who
were having issues with latest hardware. I stopped it quickly because we were
merging more and more kernel versions thank to the help of automatic PR and
Qubes point releases.

Due to recent troubles with kernels 5.4.X and 5.10.X, I've decided to add again
to this weekly pipeline, the build of a fresh Qubes R4.1 ISO. I don't build any
package or any template. It uses only Qubes OS repositories. The qubes-builder
conf is:
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-release-configs/blob/master/R4.1/qubes-os-iso-full-online.conf
 and the kickstart can be found here:
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-installer-qubes-os/blob/master/conf/iso-full-online.ks.

Please note that, contrary to my first attempt, I don't include kernel-latest kernels.
It's a standard R4.1 ISO as if Marek would release one. It is built in a dedicated AppVM
together with Split GPG. The ISOs are signed by "fepitre-bot"
1C8714D640F30457EC953050656946BA873DDEC1. Some of you already download latest R4.1 devel
ISOs in openQA but they are not signed and not necessary built in a safe environment
because it's only for CI purposes. That's a solution between CI ISOs and R4.1 alpha
release.

That said, the ISO(s) can be found on my self hosted server:
https://qubes.notset.fr/iso/.

Best regards,
Frédéric