Trying to use the info provided to kick off my own ISO build.
This posted links to does not use the `QubesBuilder` approach, as it
references stuff apparently checked out to ~/qubes-src, rather than
~/qubes-builder/qubes-src.

Is this different approach to building documented?  What else should  check
out to ~/qubes-src?  How does this fit into the "Development Workflow"?

Per those docs:

*Qubes is split into a bunch of git repos. This are all contained in the
qubes-src directory under qubes-builder. Subdirectories there are separate
components, stored in separate git repositories.*

Just making ~/qubes-src a symbolic link to ~/qubes-builder/qubes-src does
not fix things as, despite the claim that *this are all contained*  in
~/qubes-builder/qubes-src, the two new git repos referenced are not
contained there.

[user@qubes-build qubes-src]$ pwd
/home/user/qubes-builder/qubes-src
[user@qubes-build qubes-src]$ ls qubes-release-configs
ls: cannot access 'qubes-release-configs': No such file or directory
[user@qubes-build qubes-src]$ ls qubes-installer-qubes-os
ls: cannot access 'qubes-installer-qubes-os': No such file or directory
[user@qubes-build qubes-src]$ ls ~/qubes-src
ls: cannot access '/home/user/qubes-src': No such file or directory