Hi,

Few days ago *I decided to delete templates* which I do not use anymore (
*whonix-ws-14* and *whonix-gw-14*).
I did this like it said on this page https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/

Today, when *I tried to update my Dom0* I got this:

*$ sudo qubes-dom0-updateUsing sys-firewall as UpdateVM to download updates
for Dom0; this may take some time...warning: Converting database from bdb
to sqlite backendInvalid configuration value: failovermethod=priority in
/var/lib/qubes/dom0-updates/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo; Configuration:
OptionBinding with id "failovermethod" does not existInvalid configuration
value: failovermethod=priority in
/var/lib/qubes/dom0-updates/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo; Configuration:
OptionBinding with id "failovermethod" does not existInvalid configuration
value: failovermethod=priority in
/var/lib/qubes/dom0-updates/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo; Configuration:
OptionBinding with id "failovermethod" does not existInvalid configuration
value: failovermethod=priority in
/var/lib/qubes/dom0-updates/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo;
Configuration: OptionBinding with id "failovermethod" does not existInvalid
configuration value: failovermethod=priority in
/var/lib/qubes/dom0-updates/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo;
Configuration: OptionBinding with id "failovermethod" does not existInvalid
configuration value: failovermethod=priority in
/var/lib/qubes/dom0-updates/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo;
Configuration: OptionBinding with id "failovermethod" does not existFedora
25 - x86_64                              8.1 MB/s |  50 MB     00:06
Fedora 25 - x86_64 - Updates                    5.7 MB/s |  24 MB
00:04    Qubes Dom0 Repository (updates)                 2.1 MB/s | 2.0
MB     00:00    determining the fastest mirror (14 hosts).. done.--  B/s
|   0  B     --:-- ETAQubes Templates repository                      2.2
kB/s | 5.9 kB     00:02    Dependencies resolved.Nothing to do.Complete!No
packages downloadedQubes OS Repository for Dom0                     22 MB/s