On Wed, Jun 30, 2021, 10:55 AM 'taran1s' via qubes-users <
qubes-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am trying to make work the sys-net and sys-firewall under
> debian-10-minimal template, instead of fedora-33, but without success.
> Fedora is annoying with its updates and also I would like to decrease
> the exposure to the complexity of fedora-33 full template wherever
> possible.

I don't have any suggestion for the Debian issue, but what I do to limit
the updates is clone the fedora-33-minimal to a template called
fedora-33-net, strip out any apps not needed, and then use that for my
networking AppVM's. With fewer apps there are far fewer updates to deal
with.